Monday 10 October 2011

I’d like to talk about something
that interest me a lot, if you
wouldn’t mind listening to me for
a second. I’m not sure if you
readers know about this, but
there was a man called
Nostradamus who lived in the
16th century. He was a prophet,
and was able to, in some
peoples’ points of view, predict
the future. Some people today do
not believe in his predictions at
all. Many think that what he
wrote was interpreted in so
many different ways that it was
not until afterward that others
deemed him worthy of
predicting certain events.
Personally, I have decided that
there is quite a bit of truth in
Nostradamus’s predictions. I
suppose I am the type of person
who believes in this sort of stuff
easily, but I think that there is
enough evidence to prove that
what he said was true. While
some say that his predictions are
just coincidences, I feel that there
are too many predictions and at
too exact a time that it could just
be mere ‘chance’. How would
one explain the fact that he has
made over at least twenty- five
correct predictions, often with
accurate explanations, while
including correct years, dates,
and (on a few occasions), times?
Nostradamus also included
detailed drawings along with
some of these predictions. When
he predicted 9/11, he drew a
depiction of two towers next to
one another. These towers were
of an equal width and height. In
the same image, an object (many
believe it resembles a plane) flew
in their direction. At the top, he
labeled his drawing “The New
City”. Ring a bell, anyone? New
York!
Some people go as far as to say
that Nostradamus predicted the
Kennedy shootings, the rise of
the Nazi’s (with Hitler as their
leader), World War I and II, and
the French Revolution. Many
believe that he has also predicted
much more, but these are just
some of the ideas that he is most
well known for.
The main thing I wanted to write
about was Nostradamus’s
prediction for the upcoming
presidential elections in
November. Some think that he
clearly stated that Obama will
win, (something that seems
more likely because Hilary is now
out of the race), and he has also
said less than pleasant things
about what will happen once
Obama actually becomes
president. Apparently, Obama will
come into contact with an anti-
Christ, somehow plunging us all
into war. If this is going to
happen, I am not looking
forward to it.
Lastly, one thing that I almost live
in fear of (sad, I know), is that
fact that Nostradamus predicted
that the world will end in 2012.
It’s supposed to end in around
December, if I remember
correctly. For this particular
prophesy, it isn’t just
Nostradamus who foresees this
as happening- in fact, all of the
Mayan and Aztec calendars end
in this year too. It is somewhat
frightening, to say the least.
Well, I sure hope I didn’t scare
you too much. If you were
interested in this, though, go
ahead and research it! You will
find many sites that are doubting
Nostradamus, but there are also
some that believe in what he has
to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment